Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Winner.

hours before deadline: 3
# of chapters: 7
# of characters introduced in first 200 words for fear of running out of plot: 13 (+2 for desperate circumstances)
concept of time/continuity: none
days spent writing: 15
previous NaNoWriMo attempts: 2 (word counts: ~50 and 552)
# of times I forgot/misnamed one of my characters: ~2
# of words written when I had completed my planned plot: 2,000
words written with Write or Die: >45,000
total number of words: 50,008

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Congratulations. Scott Lilwall also reports that he's finished, which makes six winners that I know of so far. Huzzah! This is the most successful NaNoWriMo U of A Edition ever!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

So when and where is the "Thank goodness it's over" party?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Good question. Any suggestions, fellow winners?

We could do something at my place this weekend. I do have "We Are the Champions" downloaded for Guitar Hero...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats. And enjoy the winner party.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home