Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Leaderboard: Week 3

This is becoming painful, but I'm honour-bound to post it. Not that I've found honour all that binding in years past, mind you. Nor does honour demand timeliness. Anyway:

Adam Demaniuk - 43,752
Jake "Rainbow" Troughton - 39,203
Amanda Henry - 27,352
Krystina Sulatycki - 21,416
Steve Smith - 15,363
Sarah Bidanjiri - 12,582
Dan Kaszor - 2,324

I'm virtually certain that Richard sent me his word count effective Sunday at midnight, but I can't find it. Anyway, it's somewhat moot now, since the bastard's finished.

Also, I'm totally going to finish my novel, in case any of you doubt me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

It looks like we're going to end up with four or more finishers this year. That's pretty damn good.

As of this moment, I have 3162 words to go. A self-congratulatory blog post is imminent.

5:12 PM  
Blogger A said...

I doubt you Steve.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home