Monday, June 08, 2009

Leaderboard: Week 1

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one setting myself up for a magnificent late month come back - good work, all! Of those reporting, only two are on pace to finish, but there are a few more of us in the neighbourhood of the on-pace 11,667 words.

Krystina Sulatycki - 17,135
Jake "Rainbow" Troughton - 16,296
Courtney Burr - 10,292
Ashleigh Brown - 10,083
Richard Casey - 9,235
Steve Smith - 8,903
Sarah Bidanjiri - 5,099
Mikhaela Lynch - 5,017
Scott Lilwall - 2,948
Daniel Kaszor - 2,324
Justin Benko - 1,924
Natalie Climenhaga - 1,184
Steph Shantz - 248
Amanda Henry - 177

Chris O'Leary has dropped out (as has Adam Demaniuk who, in his defense, never actually agreed to join this year), but he's been replaced by Mikhaela Lynch (though the latter didn't actually submit a word count, and will be accordingly disqualified if she repeats this next week).

13 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Well, at least I'm not in last place! Thanks Amanda!

9:17 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Bear in mind that well over half of "participants" haven't reported, and I strongly suspect that several of them are at zero.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Lilwall said...

Reporting late!

For a number of unfortunate circumstances have me down at a paltry 2,948 words.

But now...I am putting in to place Contingency Plan X. More to come on that.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I can't believe I actually forgot to report! My word count is at 5,099....

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Steve fails math again.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Because you see, Steve, 10,083 is not, in fact, greater than 10,292.

Also: it's on, Sulatycki. It. Is. On.

10:44 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Jake: I have no idea what you're talking about.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Steve: is tampering with evidence really something you, as potentially a future lawyer maybe, really want to be involved in?

11:22 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

I'd ask the same of you, in case you were considering doctoring any Google Chat transcripts to make it look like I announced my intention to tamper with evidence.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

1,446 words. Mark it, dude.

7:46 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

As of last night at midnight?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Yeah...no. As of last night at 8:46 PM. So that would put me at zero for week 1.

The difference between me and most of the people who did manage to write something last week is that I'm going to finish.

5:05 PM  
Blogger A said...

Enjoy it while it lasts, Steph. With Demaniuk back in the game, I'm suddenly on track to finish.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home