Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose




Well, that was easy. In fact, it was easy to the point that I don't even know why I didn't think I could pull it off at the beginning of the month. It only took me fifteen days to write the damn thing.


I'll be back on the weekend to wrap things up and do the customary "by the numbers" bit. But for right now, it's Queen on repeat for this three-time novelist.


Good luck to everyone stubborn enough to keep going.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Wait a minute... did you write a NaNoWriMo novel about someone writing a NaNoWriMo novel? If so, kudos. That was totally my backup plan.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Yes. That's part of what made it so easy. Whenever I procrastinated, the protagonist did too. That's why there are several thousand words written about Mario 3.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Despite my definite loss... I thought I should at least congratulate the winners. Good job.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home