Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are you going to take me home tonight? Ahh, down beside that red firelight?

Just wanted to pop in briefly to mention to everyone that I totally won last night.


(Ignore the bottom numbers; there's a glitch that delays the updating of the full-document word count. I obviously didn't select more words than there were.)

A by-the-numbers post will come on July 1, because though I've attained the initial goal, this sucker is certainly not done, because my pacing is awful I have a lot of story to tell.

Good luck to those of you still in it. Let's get enough winners to start a baseball team!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Despite my horrible failure, and the complete lack of writing this past week; I felt I should at least congratulate those that did finish. So... congratulations.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

nice, well done! I'm conisdering finishing off my storyline now so i'm fairly certain that your lenght record will be broken this year. Only time will tell who breaks it most dramatically.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home