Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

Well, it's spring, the time that a young person's fancy turns to frenzied novel writing? Am I wrong? Don't answer that question.

Anyway, I confess that I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to attempt the deed this year, but I'm still happy to do the minimum of work involved in "facilitating" the thing, and I'd like to see participation continue to grow. So let me assure you that, while I may not participate this year, the first time that I did participate (and was successful) was the most fun I've had while wearing pants. Actually, a lot of the novel was written while I wasn't wearing pants, too, but that part somehow seemed less fun.

Onward! Or something!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sweet Jesus (pronounced "Hay-zoos"). I cannot wait. As usual I'll be starting a few days in due to roadtrips and such.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

I'm going to try my best.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home