Friday, May 25, 2007

With one week to go...

The following people have quite since the last update: Michelle Kelly, Erik Jacobs, Justin Benko, Natalie Climenhaga, Shawna Pandya, Tim Peppin, and Chris Schafenacker. Additionally, I've arbitrarily disqualified the following people for excessive delinquency, although any of these people can be re-qualified by sending me a word count: Chris Samuel, Mike Larocque, Kim Misutka, Ian Cole, Thabo Miller, Michael Ng, Greg Overguard, Michael Smith, and Iman Verjee.

All of that accomplished, here's where things sit among people who have sent me a word count. At this point, everybody should be done 38709.68 words:

Jenna Greig: 38833
Amanda Henry: 36026
Adam Demaniuk: 25015
Steve Smith: 20763
Catrin Berghoff: 15035
Nadia Rushdy: 5647
Bryn Cox: 2256
Richard Casey: 1566

Nothing new to report from Scott Lilwall, Nicholas Tam, Matt Costello, Ashley Geis, Heather Smith, Elliot Kerr, Dave Cournoyer, Ashraf Rushdy, Erin Reddekopp, or Chris Samuel.

On a personal note, I'm quite astonished to discover how, even when allowing myself to define my world however is most convenient for the advancement of my plot (Do Department of Fisheries and Oceans vehicles have sirens and flashing lights? Of course they do! Why? Because my story needs them to!), I'm still having a lot of trouble advancing plot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Wow. My prediction at the beginning of the month of 5 completed novels might have been a little too generous. With any luck, it will be spot on, since I'm guessing Lilwall is still on pace...

1:17 AM  
Blogger A said...

You're still too generous. Two of the contenders (I plan to continue perpetrating the myth that I'm relatively on track) started up after the prediction was made.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home