Sunday, May 06, 2007

Unremarkable Beginning Indicative of Rest of Novel

"Every day, on her way to and from work, Audrey would listen to the radio."

On the other hand, I have already invented four fantasy animals: A calven, a Phoebix and an unnamed prey animal.

As for the word count, I have managed to do slightly more than required every day. I go to work half an hour early to write, then I write on my lunch break, and then if I'm still not up to pace, I finish off the few hundred words missing in the evening.

I'm showing much less regard for quality this time around, though, which might help.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

On the other hand, I have already invented four fantasy animals: A calven, a Phoebix and an unnamed prey animal.

To say nothing of a new fantasy mathematical system!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home