Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've Restarted!

This is been most of a month coming.

New first sentence:

There did not seem to be any compelling reason that I could suddenly wander in and out of other people's dreams, but then I'm not really sure what such a reason would look like, or exactly how it would compel such an ability.

I swear, this novel's got it all: Lame premises! Awkward sentences! Numerous dream sequences! Sex scenes! Sex scenes that take place within dream sequences! Awkward, lame sex scenes that take place within dream sequences, described using sentences! One twentieth of the required word count!

Oh, and I need dreams. Lots of them. If you have any, please send them my way.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pORTUGALLLLLLLLL MOÇO! ISTO É QUE É FALAR...NAO PERCEBES NADA DO QUE ESTOU PARA AQUI A DIZER ..POIS NÃO ? LOL

2:46 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Perfect. Keep 'em coming.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

And I thought I was the only one. Look out, June 30th - here we come!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home