Monday, May 15, 2006

Sort Kind of Almost Half-Way Done

The field's thinning a little bit.

Jake Troughton - 21,452
Steve Smith - 17,232
Daniel Kaszor - 13,013
Nick Tam - 5,838
Theresa Chapman - 3,269
Natalie Climenhaga - 518
Arthur Digby Sellars - 0


Catrin Berghoff, Chris O'Leary, Sarah Bidanjiri, and Chris Samuel have quit. Additionally, Tim Peppin (who, let the record show, is a delinquent shithead) has been disqualified unilaterally for failing to submit word counts during two consecutive weeks.

Nothing yet from Scott Lilwall, Heather Smith, Nadia Rushdy, Chloe Fedio, Shawna Pandya, Michelle Kelly, Matt Frehner, or Donald Heitzman, but I'll update you as they update me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Lilwall! The rest I had no trust in, but why are you delinquent? I know you're beating me at least.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Also, that whizzing sound is the pace speeding right by Steve.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home