Friday, May 05, 2006

Need a random word?

I was speaking to Catrin earlier today, and she told me that when she's stuck, she'll open up her dictionary and pick a random word, which she then has to work into the story. That idea struck me as not half bad, but I frequently don't have access to a paper dictionary while I'm writing, and even when I do it's hard to truly pick a random word. Enter the Random Word Generator. I'm going to give this a shot. My random word: warranty.

Chapter 4: Thomas goes to Future Shop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catrin said...

Jake, they gave me "and".

Are you screwing with me?

9:55 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

I have a friend who, upon seeing that, decided to enter the contest. By clicking that link fifty thousand times.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

It gave me "statistic." I do not care for this random word generator. That being said, I clicked on it multiple more times and got "taxi" and "leans."

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home