Thursday, May 18, 2006

How do you name your characters?

The above question is directed both to those few of you who remain in the running, and to anyone else who might have something useful to contribute. You see, I have no idea how to name my characters, and I keep coming up with boring monikers that are distinguished in no way besides happening to be the first that came to my head. Does anyone else find that they have a feel for what a character's name "should" be, or anything of that sort, or are we all in the same boat here?

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I have no idea how I named my characters. Except for the ones called Manny and Igor. I'm a geek.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

I was honestly about a second away from naming the Prime Minister of Canada "Luigi Mario."

9:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Do it. That alone will make your novel the greatest novel ever written.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home