Monday, May 01, 2006

The Horses Take to the Gates

And what a great many horses there are - twenty-one, to be exact. If normal NaNoWriMo success rates take effect, the world should have three new novels come May 31, and I see no reason to believe that this group of luminaries shouldn't blow normal NaNoWriMo success ratios out of the water.

Participants are:

Catrin Berghoff
Natalie Climenhaga
Sarah Bidanjiri
Joel Chury
ChloƩ Fedio
Matt Frehner
Donald Heitzman
Dan Kaszor
Michelle Kelly
Arthur Digby Sellars (not his real name - his real name rhymes with "pan raisin")
Scott Lilwall
Chris O'Leary
Shawna Pandya
Tim Peppin
Adam Rozenhart
Nadia Rushdy
Chris Samuel
Heather Smith
Steve Smith
Nicholas Tam
Jake Troughton

A special welcome, incidentally, to Sarah Bidanjiri, the only NaNoWriMo U of A Edition participant who has nothing to do with the U of A.

Also, not to brag, but I'm already at 1700 words, and I'm in the middle of moving. Neener.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Chapman said...

Hey, You forgot to list me. If no one knows that I am attempting to do this NaNoWriMo thing, where is the peer pressure when I'll need it most?

-Theresa Chapman

11:18 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

In fairness, Theresa, I actually made that post before you told me that you were in. So I didn't so much "forget" to mention you as I "failed to psychically anticipate your entry into the program".

But there it is, folks: pressure the hell out of Councillor Chapman for the next month.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Theresa Chapman said...

fair enough

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home