Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Faith, Faith is an Island in the Setting Sun
But Proof is the Bottom Line for Everyone


Some of you might be wondering, quite legitimately, why I chose to make a new post rather than just edit this screenshot into my other post. There are a number of reasons for this:
1. My inflated sense of self-importance likes having my word count be the first thing people see.
2. I was afraid that, if I attempted to put it into my other post, I might inadvertently fry the other post (this is, after all, the first time I've ever put a photo in a blog post).
3. Fuck you.

3 Comments:

Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Hmm. Based on character counts, I used longer words than either of you did.

(You could argue that part of the difference is due to the fact that still put two spaces after periods, but owing to my affinity for run on sentences I doubt that this explains more than twenty of the extra characters.)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

I also notice that you padded out your work with a long explanation about the NaNoWriMo

10:35 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Hence why my initial post said 50,010 words, without title page, chapter headings, "the end", or anything else that might not count.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home